- Preparation time : 15 min
- Ready in : 15 min
For a healthy afternoon snack, we recommend Mango Salsa with Crudités, with kid friendly chopping.
- 1 mango, peeled & diced
- ½ red pepper, sliced & diced
- ¼ cucumber, sliced & diced
- ¼ purple onion, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Crudites: carrots, yellow peppers, snap peas, cherry tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with whole-wheat baguette and crudités (carrots, yellow peppers, snap peas, cherry tomatoes).
Get the children to help
Easy tasks for younger children
- cut pre-cut mango – it’s soft and easy
- cut halved cucumber
- press lime juice
- sprinkle salt and pepper
Moderate tasks for older children
- slice onion
Super Easy Guacamole – Side / Snack – Your Family Kitchen
December 14, 2014
[…] This super easy guacamole goes well as a side dish, or as a healthy snack between meals – served with Crudites. […]