- Preparation time : 10 min
- Ready in : 25 min
Planning a Halloween party? Instead of candy, serve kids with these fancy frozen banana ghosts. Vitamins included! Recommended by nutritionist Liza Rowan.
- Unsweetened desiccated dry coconut (in a bowl)
- Orange juice (in a bowl)
- Chocolate nibs (or small raisins)
- Thin wooden sticks (e.g. satay sticks cut into half – nip off the sharp end if serving to small children)
- If using large bananas, cut them in half. For small baby bananas, cut one end to flatter.
- Dip bananas first into the orange juice bowl and roll in coconut bowl
- Insert stick into flat end of banana
- Stick on two chocolate nibs, or small raisins (for eyes)
- Place in a freezer for a mininum 15 minutes